|Return to shop||Note: A quantity discount is applied per order on the total of all AntiLog and AntiLogPro purchases|
|Total quantity of AntiLog and AntiLogPro units in a single purchase order||Discount|
|10 to 24 units||7.5%|
|25 to 49 units||11%|
|50 to 99 units||14.5%|
|100 or more units||18%|
- Very low power operation with wide power source operating range from 4.5V to 18V.
- Easy to use so data collection can be performed by non-technical staff.
- High capacity storage capability (supports up to 1TByte).
- High performance, e.g. full rate recording at 460,800 baud.
- Baud rates: 300 to 460,800 and user defined.
- Uses the most comprehensive terminal configuration menu system.
- No need for “config jumpers”, “setting switches” or media config files.
- Can record and playback up to two independent channels simultaneously.
- GNSS NMEA sentence filtering and sub sampling options for each channel.
- Powerful time stamping options, even for full eight bit binary data.
- Single or dual channel event recording.
- Comprehensive user output commands including equipment polling.
- Real time playback (even for dual channel output).
- Built in real time clock with battery backup.
- Built in bootloader allows new embedded software upgrades via the internet.
- Length 9.4 cm, Width 6.7 cm, Height 3.3 cm
[M]– ICD-GPS-15x military GPS receiver data recording integration (e.g. ICD-GPS-153).
[S]– Menu security option requiring a secure password before system menu access is possible.