|Return to shop||Note: A quantity discount is applied per order on the total of all AntiLog and AntiLogPro purchases|
|Total quantity of AntiLog and AntiLogPro units in a single purchase order||Discount|
|10 to 24 units||7.5%|
|25 to 49 units||11%|
|50 to 99 units||14.5%|
|100 or more units||18%|
Dual channel RS232 data logging in an OEM form factor ready for integration into your data logging solution.
- Very low power operation with wide power source operating range from 4.5V to 18V.
- Easy to use so data collection can be performed by non-technical staff.
- High capacity storage capability (supports up to 1TByte).
- High performance, e.g. full rate recording at 460,800 baud.
- Baud rates: 300 to 460,800 and user defined.
- Uses the most comprehensive terminal configuration menu system.
- No need for “config jumpers”, “setting switches” or media config files.
- Can record or playback up to two independent channels simultaneously.
- GNSS NMEA sentence filtering and sub sampling options for each channel.
- Powerful time stamping options, even for full eight bit binary data.
- Single or dual channel event recording.
- Comprehensive user output commands including equipment polling.
- Real time playback (even for dual channel output).
- Built in bootloader allows new embedded software upgrades via the internet.
- Length 5.6 cm, Width 6.1 cm, Height 1.7 cm
[M]– ICD-GPS-15x military GPS receiver data recording integration (e.g. ICD-GPS-153).
[S]– Menu security option requiring a secure password before system menu access is possible.
[P]– Forced power option. Hardware option to allow unit to start recording as soon as power is applied and stop when power is removed so no ‘On’ or ‘Off’ button pushes are required. Ideal for remote or embedded operations.