|Return to shop||Note: A quantity discount is applied per order on the total of all AntiLog and AntiLogPro purchases|
|Total quantity of AntiLog and AntiLogPro units in a single purchase order||Discount|
|10 to 24 units||7.5%|
|25 to 49 units||11%|
|50 to 99 units||14.5%|
|100 or more units||18%|
- Very low power operation with wide power source operating range from 4.5V to 18V.
- Easy to use so data collection can be performed by non-technical staff.
- High capacity storage capability (supports up to 1TByte) with easy media access.
- High performance, e.g. full rate recording at 921,600 baud.
- Baud rates: 300 to 921,600 and user defined.
- RS232 line management including individual line inversion and power saving options.
- Logging of digital logic line states including two protected to ±40V.
- Uses the most comprehensive terminal configuration menu system.
- Can record or playback up to two independent channels simultaneously.
- “Ring Buffer” storage method available which retains the most recent data.
- GNSS NMEA sentence filtering and sub sampling options for each channel.
- Powerful time stamping options, even for full eight bit binary data.
- Single or dual channel event recording.
- Comprehensive user output commands including equipment polling.
- Real time playback (even for dual channel output).
- Built in real time clock with battery backup.
- Built in bootloader allows new embedded software upgrades via the internet.
- Length 9.5 cm, Width 6.7 cm, Height 3.3 cm
[M]– ICD-GPS-15x military GPS receiver data recording integration (e.g. ICD-GPS-153).
[S]– Menu security option requiring a secure password before system menu access is possible.
[G]– GNSS navigation receiver simulated output option to simulate up to two channels of satellite navigation NMEA messages for user defined locations in real time whilst recording up to two channels of RS232 data. Independent simulations of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo or BeiDou messages are supported per recording channel.